Features & Amenities
Light-filled and leading-edge, Indeed Tower is a skyline-shaping landmark offering the ultimate in modern workplace design. Experience the energy of this dynamic block.
- Find a new angle on work with Indeed Tower’s 9 building terraces boasting panoramic views of Lady Bird Lake, The Capitol, and the Hill Country.
- Explore the possibilities with 33,000 SF floor plates offering expansive and highly versatile layout options.
- Look at things from an enhanced perspective, with column-free corners and floor to ceiling vision glass offering an abundance of natural light.
- The sky’s the limit in Austin’s tallest office building, with 10′ finished ceilings typical and 13′ open heights, as well as destination dispatch elevators for max efficiency.
- Leave a legacy without an ecological footprint in an Austin Energy Green Building 2–star rated and LEED Gold certified building.
- Designed for enhanced performance, with an efficient building core and optimized electrical requirements.
- Take lunch to a new level with access to 33,000 SF of dining and retail housed in the reimagined Claudia Taylor Johnson (CTJ) Hall, which served as downtown Austin’s central post office for 40+ years.
- Center yourself in the urban plaza — the ultimate place for a corporate event, an outdoor reprieve or an afterwork happy hour.
- Make every arrival count with an iconic, double-height 38’ lobby that activates and engages with 6th Street.
- Host an on-site presentation, client meeting, or social gathering in a state-of-the-art conference center — encompassing over 7,500 SF of tech-enabled media rooms and communal indoor space.
- Team up and work it out in a high-performance, 8,500 SF fitness center featuring top-rate equipment, views of 7th Street, and a fitness and yoga classroom — plus spa-quality locker rooms and showers.
- Commute with peak efficiency with a 2.0/1,000 parking ratio, 50 electric car charging stations, and a card key-secured bicycle area with modern locker system